This is a weekly link roundup with the best resources, articles, guides and tutorials related to learning, saving and investing. Each week’s list will give you helpful tips and links which will take your skills to the next level, teach you how to save and make money, and how to relax after a stressful week.
Free Stock Investing Course – Do you want to learn how to invest like Warren Buffett? This free stock investing course will show you how to do it. It actually contains three courses (playlists):
- Course 1: Stock Investing Like Warren Buffett – Beginners
- Course 2: Stock Investing Like Warren Buffett – Intermediate
- Course 3: Stock Investing Like Warren Buffett – Advanced
The free stock investing course by Preston Pysh covers the following topics:
- The basics of value investing
- Basic stock investing terms
- How to read financial statements
- Warren Buffett’s four rules to investing
- When to sell stocks like Warren Buffett
- How to use a stock screener to find good stocks
- Plus much more…
Make sure you finish this free stock investing course and then try to find some good investing books or even more advanced courses.
Items You Can Cut from Your Budget – This is a very interesting article on “21 Items to Cut From Your Budget That You Won’t Even Miss”. Cutting only 20-30% of these items could easily save you a few thousand dollars per year, which you could invest in stocks.
Bitcoin Giants League – I personally don’t like investing in cryptocurrencies, but even some billionaires do it. Here is a list of 12 billionaires who own Bitcoin…lots of it!!!
Indian Flute Music – Another video with Indian flute music which will help you relax after work. You can use it for meditation, yoga or when you are trying to find stock investing ideas. It will help you relax and make better investing decisions.